My First Shopping Experience With O'Shopping

By Unknown - 10:00 AM

Online Shopping Review

Note: This review is a retelling of my personal experience with O'Shopping.com.ph. O'Shopping did not compensate me for writing a review for them. All conclusion stated in the following paragraphs are all mine.

O'Shopping Logo



Shopping online is one of the so many things that I like to do, though there are some off-days that I feel disappointed with my purchases due to delivery miscarriage, wrong item descriptions and much more. Most things I owned I bought it online, because of the low prices and great deals you could find, some online shops offers discounts for their new customers who will subscribe to their newsletter.


As I was cleaning my house, I tuned-in to O’Shopping Channel. According to their website, this TV Shopping channel is an ABS-CBN company. I have been shopping online since 2012, but, this is my first time buying from them.

Ordering Process:

I didn’t order a random product through their website. While watching, they promoted the VO.TEMM Handheld 2-Way Vacuum Cleaner,

VO.TEMM Handheld 2-Way Vacuum Cleaner

They got my attention so I sit-down, observing while they are doing a demo on how to use the product, and I am satisfied with how the hosts explain the product, they are useful in giving a description, features, and components of the product. I’m impress of how VO.TEMM a Handheld 2-Way Vacuum Cleaner worked, and this will be so useful to make my cleaning more efficient. As soon as I finished cleaning, I visit their website, then place my order with no hesitations, considering they offer cash on delivery. The product cost 2,995 pesos, plus it has a Free Masflex Non-Stick Fry Pan with Nylon Turner valued at 1,995 pesos (Promo), great deal for its price.

Ordering is easy, I created an account, so it will be easier for me to shop next time, but you don’t need to create an account to order, you just have to add the product to your online shopping cart, provide your shipping information and add your payment option. Since it was my first time ordering from this site and I want to have a hassle-free shopping experience, I chose Cash on Delivery (COD) as my payment method, they also accept Credit and Debit cards. As I was about to check out, I notice that my order total is 3,229.08 pesos instead of 2,995 pesos, so they charged me 234.08 pesos for the freight, I was expecting that they offer Free Shipping if you reach a certain amount, just like what most online shop's do. I check their shipping info and found out that the shipping costs may vary depending on order weight and delivery location, this is why the shipping cost is too expensive. I hope they will offer a Free Delivery soon if the total amount reached more than 2,000 pesos.

If ordering online is complicated, you may also order over the phone. O'Shopping hotline is (02) 800 7000.

Order History

November 26, 2016, I placed the order through their website, but I did not receive any email from them confirming that they received my order. Two days have passed. Still, I haven't heard from them. I went to their website then logged in to my account to checked my order history, with no knowledge; they shipped my order the next day after I made my purchase, so you have to visit their website to track the status of your order.

On December 1, 2016, the delivery guy arrived at my house, since I did not receive any calls or text from 2GO. I was not aware that day was the delivery of my shipment, I told him that He should've texted or called me, He said, they are trying to contact me, but my number was unable to reach. I checked my phone, and it was in airplane mode, Damn it! I was so embarrassed because my money is not yet available, I asked for an apology and told him that I would just pick it up tomorrow at their office.

The next day, I went to their office and picked up my order. I'm pleased of how fast 2GO delivers packages than last year; I got the package only four days after I ordered online.

Package from O'Shopping

Conclusion

Customer satisfactions is one of the keys why every business are successful, and I'm satisfied with my order experience with O'Shopping, They ship your order the next day, the product arrived in good conditions, they packed the product securely, and what they advertised is what you get. I am still planning to place a new order from them, and see if I can still get the same satisfaction with my first purchase.

Overall, my experience with O'Shopping was great. O'Shopping is still at its outset. It will take some years before they can be as efficient as any well-known Online Shopping here in The Philippines, but they’re to a good start. I just hope they can sustain it.

That wraps my O'Shopping experience. How about you, what’s your O'Shopping story? Share your stories in the comment section below.

Thanks!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments